Computers and Internet
Each patron is given an initial 60 minutes of computer time.
To log into a computer, you will need a valid CT library card in good standing (not expired and no fines over 25 dollars). If you don’t have a library card, a guest pass can be printed for you at the circulation desk.
If you wish to save your work, please use a personal flash drive.
Periodic computer downtimes may be necessary for maintenance, technical difficulties, or staff use.
For more information, please read our Computer and Internet Use Policy
To print, send whatever you’d like printed to the printer. The job will be released at the circulation desk upon receipt of payment. The first 10 pages will be free when printing from a public computer.
- Printing is available in B&W for 15 cents a page and in color for 50 cents a page.
- Wireless printing is available for those who need to print from a personal device. Visit the Mobile Printing webpage for instructions.
- Librarians may waive printing fees to answer reference questions or in the event of printer malfunction.
Wireless Internet Access
You can connect your own device to the internet at any of our locations. Our Wi-Fi access is free and does not require a password. The name of the wireless network is MnsfldGuest.
Hotspots for checkout
Your library card lets you borrow a mobile hotspot so you can take the internet wherever you go!
A hotspot is a small device you can use to connect laptops and other a wireless enabled devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to the Internet. Hotspots can provide Wi-Fi Internet access for up to 10 different wireless enabled devices. Hotspots from the Mansfield Library offer unlimited data and can provide Internet access in any location that has a Verizon signal. If you don’t have internet at home or want a reliable internet connection for your devices on vacation, hotspots are a great option.
Rules for borrowing:
- 14-day checkout.
- No holds or renewals.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older, possess a valid Connecticut state library card, and will need to fill out a Mansfield Library Electronic Device Lending Agreement form.
- 1 hotspot checkout at a time per household.