Bike-friendly services for both recreational users and daily commuters
The Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center was designed to provide bicycle friendly services:
- Bike racks located around the building's perimeter including covered locations.
- Public restrooms, water fountain, and climate controlled seating for a rest break.
- Conveniently located near many local bicycle routes, Downtown Storrs businesses, and UConn.
Our Bike Commuter Club is a great option for more regular commuters to work or class:
- Membership-based indoor bike storage options, key card access after hours, showers, and lockers.
- Reduces traffic caused by peak-hour congestion while also reducing carbon output.
For more information about the Bike Commuter Club, please contact the Mansfield Downtown Partnership (860.429.2740).