Fish and Game Licenses

You may also want to see Mansfield Hollow Lake - Flood Control Area Hunting and Wildlife-Based Recreation.

Hunter Education Requirements

No hunting, trapping, or archery licenses and permits will be issued to any person unless proof is provided that they have held a RESIDENT license in the respective sport within the last 5 years OR the person has a certificate indicating successful completion of a Connecticut Conservation Education/Firearms (CE/FS) course (or recognized equivalent) in the respective sport for which they are applying.

Licenses are available in the Office of the Town Clerk and are available online at:   HERE

Residents Over 65: Free 

Information Including Fees