Liquor Permits

Liquor permits that have been granted or renewed by the Department of Consumer Protection must be filed by the permittee with the Town Clerk of the town where the place of business described in the permit is situated. The fee for such filing is $20.00. A certificate of revocation, suspension or reinstatement of any liquor permit must be sent by the Department of Consumer Protection to the Town Clerk, who must attach this certificate to the copy of the permit on file.